XP 809 DMI Focus Pads (Curved)
- Made out of High Quality Leather look Shoe PU.
- Ergonomically cut with ultra designed pelfrated look PU.
- Super Microfibre construction.
- Shock absorption technology.
- Pre-curved high-density impact resistant foam.
- Airflow control system.
- Urethane palm dome for a better grip.
- Padded elastic wrist for a perfect fit.
XP 509 Softtop Focus Pads
- Made out of Heavy Duty full grain leather.
- A full 1î thick foam layer along the front rim of the mitt is designed specially for this practise allowing for a more complete mitt workput.
- Soft strike punch mitts allow the coach to safely tap the boxer back to work on defensive technique at the same time.
- Complete with leather striking surface for durability and hook & loop wrist support
XP 305 Gel Focus Pads
- Complete with a durable all leather cover, multi layer, inner foam, leather wraparound wrist security strap, weave nylon mesh back to help provide a cool, dry workout.
- Gel enforced lining in a specially designed palm ball, the fingertrips & the front & the back of the wrist for unbeatable performance, protection & impact resistance that professional trainer demands.
XP 206 High Performance Long Focus Pads
- The most protective mitts in the business.
- 2 full inches of impact absorbing foam, finger hood, extended forearm protection, and an anatomically curved striking surface.
- All leather construction with a comfortable mesh hand compartment.
- Adjustable hook & loop wrist strap.
XP 204 High Performance Ergonomical Focus Pads
- 1.75" pre-curved and triple-layered high-density impact resistant foam.
- "The Wedge" wrist and forearm protector.
- Ventilated and padded hand and finger protector.
- Top quality leather construction.
- Leather glove for optimal comfort.
- Double-stitched for extra strength.
XP 108 Speed Pads
- The square micro pads offer a new take on the traditional round design to help increase coordination and accuracy.
- Made completely of leather, they easily slide onto either hand.
- A curved striking area allows the pads to held on a more natural position, which eases the strain on the coach’s wrist, elbows and shoulders.
XP 105 Heavy Duty Curved Focus Pads
- These pads incorporate four layers of high density foam that absorbs and disburses shock before it can reach the coach’s shoulders and elbows.
- Made out of leather with a protective finger hood to prevent jammed finger, and they have convenient hook & loop closure.
- Shaped ball centre fits in to palm of hand for greater support.